Tuesday 17 July 2007

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to this brand new blog all about twirling.

I want to reach out to all the twirlers of the world and spread the word that twirling is a great sport. I promise to try and update this blog at least once per week with new polls and favourite lists.

I will also be blogging about a whole load of issues including anything from "How do we improve our technique" to "Who is the best twirler in the history of baton twirling". I welcome discussion and comments, and would also like to see you recommending what you would like me to blog about next.

It is about time that we spread the word of baton twirling and showed the world what an amazing sport baton twirling really is.

I hope you enjoy this new blog.

All the best,

I Love Baton Twirling

No comments: